The root of our hotel is grounded in our belief of highlighting the charms of each individual.
We introduce mid career offers for our various departments.
We look forward to receiving your application.
French Cuisine "Michel Bras Toya Japon"
- Job Categories
- "Michel Bras Toya Japon" Service staff
- "Michel Bras Toya Japon" Kitchen Staff（Assistant）
- "Michel Bras Toya Japon" Receptionist
- Eligibility Requirements
For each category:
- Person who has experience of working at hotel or restaurant as a service staff more than 10 years.
- Person who has experience of working at hotel or restaurant as a kitchen staff more than 10 years.
- Person who has experience of working at hotel or restaurant as a reception staff.
・Person who can communicate in Japanese.
・Person who can apply for himself/herself and obtain a visa for working in Japan.
・Person who can hand in certification of service, kitchen or reception experience more than 10 years.
- How to Apply
Please fill in below forms and send by mail
・Manuscript of professional activities
（totally 2 pieces, one is written in Japanese, the other is written in English or French)
・Recommendation letters（totally 2 letters required） *Only for application of Kitchen staff
Shimizu, Toyako-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
The Windsor Hotels International Co., Ltd. Human Resource Development
- Screening Method
We will screen applicants with required forms, then interview for the screened persons.
- Compensation Package
（Regarding details, we will decide that is based on applicants' experience of job after interview.)
- Duty Hours
・Actual working hours: 8 hours （Working the Shift with irregular working hour system)
・Regularly holiday: 1 and a half day per week
*Paid holiday is also available.
Company dormitory, dining, transportation between dorm and hotel are all available