Japanese CuisineArashiyama Kitcho
Japanese Cuisine Arashiyama Kitcho
At 660 square meters, Arashiyama Kitcho is a sizeable recreation of the head restaurant in Kyoto’s Arashiyama. One step through the bamboo entrance takes you into a world of subtle grace and profundity. Stroll along the path to the courtyard, past the aged stone lantern from the Muromachi period, and across the bridge lined by a calming representation of the Katsura River. In the main building, delight in the tatami rooms in the design of noble drawing rooms and elegant tea ceremony arbor. The architecture breathes tradition in Toya.
Taste of Tradition and Supple Progression
The foremost Japanese restaurant in the nation and boasting international renown, Kyoto’s Arashiyama Kitcho stands at the top of the restaurant business. Inside the hotel, we proudly bring you space in which a beautiful recreation of the tradition lives on. Kunio Tokuoka, the young owner of Kyoto's Arashiyama Honten, has pursued the endless promises of Hokkaido's ingredients in harmony with the authenticity of Japanese cuisine.
- Open Hours
[ Lunch ] 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (3:00 p.m. Close) [ Dinner ] 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (10:00 p.m. Close)
*The reservation in advance is required. Please decide the menu when you make the reservation.
- Number of Seats
- 74 (15-mat Japanese room, 10-mat Japanese room, 6-mat Japanese room, private table room, hall, tea room)
*All seats are non smoking.
- Contact us
- * Please choose the menu when you make the reservation. We kindly ask you to order the same course within the table. (Except for children’s course menu) Your reservation will be confirmed after you decide the menu. Please do not share the course menu. (Except for the children under 13 years old.)
- * If you have any food allergies, please let us know in advance. Basically most of our food is cooked with stock soup of kelp or bonito.
- * Guests with children under 10 years of age are kindly asked to use our private rooms.
TopicsJapanese Cuisine | Arashiyama Kitcho
Arashiyama Kicho have 辻Donburi rice bowl and Udon noodles menus for limited period.
Special Lunch Menu in Arashiyama Kicho
Arahiyama Kitcho have Donburi rice bowl and Udon noodles menus for limited period.
during 2017/12/1～2018/2/28 Available 11:30 AM~1:30 PM(Last Order)
※Excluded Date: 2017/12/21~2018/1/2
We have special rice bowl and Japanese Udon noodles which made from our original stock soup.
You can enjoy the simple menus different from Kaiseki set course menus.
Beef rice bowl 6,000 Yen
This menu includes appetizer, soup, and Japanese pickles.
Japanese Udon noodles with Tempura 6,000 Yen
This menu includes appetizer.
*Additional 8% consumpion tax and 10% service charge applies.
*Donburi rice bowl and Udon noodles menus are only provided in table seat.
*All seats are non-smoking.
*The rice we use is planted in Japan.
If you have any food allergy, please kindly tell us in advance.
*The reservation is not required, but there may be case that we cannot provide the menu when it's sold out or all the seats are occupied. We recommend you contacting our restaurant for the availability of the seats before your coming.
- Reservations & Inquiries
- Arashiyama Kitcho : +81－142－73－1156 (9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
Operator from Overseas : +81－142－73－1111
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/thewindsorhoteltoya
- The Windsor Hotel TOYA Resort & Spa 2nd Floor Japanese Cuisine "Arashiyama Kitcho"
- Please take advantage of our free Shuttle Bus from the JR Toya Station.
*By Reservation (+81-142-73-1111 Domestic Toll Free)