Services for Children
- Do you rent out cribs (baby beds)?
- Yes, we do. However, due to limited availability, it is recommended that you reserve one beforehand.
(Free of charge)
- Can diapers be purchased inside the hotel?
- Yes, diapers are sold at the Meltin' Pot (1st floor).
"Do-Re-Mi M" (2 diapers) 126 yen (tax included)
"Do-Re-Mi L" (2 diapers) 126 yen (tax included)
- Can you sterilize baby bottles?
- Yes, we can. Please make a request to housekeeping. Bottles will be disinfected in boiling water baths.
- Can I borrow a microwave for making baby food?
- Certainly. However, due to limited availability, it is recommended that you reserve one beforehand. (Free of charge)
- Can we use strollers inside the hotel? Do you have rental strollers?
- Yes, strollers are allowed. However, rental strollers are not available.
- How old must children be in order to be left at the Kids' Room?
- The Kids' Room looks after children from zero to lower grade school ages. For other ages, please consult with the Kids' Room staff.
- What are meals like at the Kids' Room?
- Baby food must be provided by guests as it is not sold at the hotel.
Otherwise, Room Service will prepare a kids' meal for your child.
- Do you have sleepwear for children?
- Children's bathrobes, yukatas (bathrobes / sleepwear), and slippers are available.
- Is it possible for me to stay overnight with a seeing-eye (or guide) dog?
- Yes, seeing-eye dogs and guide dogs are permitted.
- Do you have wheelchair accessible rooms?
- We do not have a room set aside for wheelchair access, but we can recommend rooms that are appropriately sized, such as the Premier Style rooms.
- How early can I make a reservation?
- Room reservations may be made starting one year in advance.
Restaurant, Bloom Spa, and activity reservations may be made up to three months in advance.
However, this may vary towards the beginning and end of the year. Please call us to confirm.
- What are the check in and check out times?
- Casual Style guests may check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out at 12:00 p.m.
Premier Style guests may decide the check in time and check out 24 hours after the check in time.
- What is the difference between the Superior Room and the Junior Suite Room?
- Differences include room size and furnishings. The Junior Suite has a separate shower booth in the bathroom.
Premier Style benefits include a 24-hour stay, free use of the Crystal Blue Club, free valet parking, and use of the Premier Salon.
- If I arrive early, can I go to my room?
- Until the check in time, you will be asked to wait for your room. We will hold your belongings for you, so in the meantime, you may wish to explore the hotel.
- Is an early check in and late check out possible?
- Depending on the availability of the room, and for a fee, it is possible.
Additional Fees 3 hours 30% of the room rate 6 hours 50% of the room rate over 6 hours 100% of the room rate
- I'd like a room on the lakeside. How is the view from the room?
- The view depends on the type of room, but we have rooms facing Lake Toya and rooms facing the Pacific Ocean.
You may choose the view you prefer (lake or ocean) during the reservation process.
- Are there shower booths?
- Shower booths are furnished in all rooms except for the Superior Room, Japanese-style rooms, and Japanese-style suites.
- Are there " Washlets" (toilets with built-in bidets)?
- Yes, in every room.
- What kinds of amenities do you have?
- A toothbrush, a hairbrush, cotton, a razor, a hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, and soap are provided.
- Are non-smoking rooms available?
- Yes, non-smoking rooms may be requested.
Also, smoking is prohibited in every restaurant, except for the Polo Bar.
- Can we bring outside food and drinks?
- Generally, we ask guests to refrain from bringing in outside food and beverages. However, items, such as cake and champagne, may be brought in for a special fee.
- Can I use a credit card?
We accept/ Diner's, American Express, VISA, Master Card, JCB, UC, DC, UFJ, NICOS, JAL, and TS CUBIC.
- Can you put me on a waiting list?
- Yes, but availability will depend on our reservation schedule.
- How big are the beds?
Superior Twin 120cm wide, 203cm long, 535cm high Superior Double 168cm wide, 203cm long, 535cm high Premier Twin type 126cm wide, 203cm long, 535cm high Premier Double type 188cm wide, 203cm long, 535cm high
- Can I choose the type of pillow?
- Yes, from the following selection/
binchouzumi (oak charcoal) pipe donut pillow, soba gara (buckwheat hull) pillow, water donut pillow, stiff shoulder relief neck pillow, Japanese cypress donut pillow, and tempur pillow
- Are there Japanese-style rooms?
- Yes, we have two Japanese-style rooms, one Japanese-style suite, and one Japanese- and Western-style suite.
- Can I watch CS and BS broadcasts from the television in the room?
- Yes, both networks are available.
- Is it possible to rent bed guardrails?
- Yes, but if it is not available due to its limited number, it will be possible to move one bed against the wall.
Please contact us in advance to check for availability.
- Can my pet stay overnight with me?
- Unfortunately, no pets are allowed.
- Do you have DVD, CD, and MD players?
- DVD, CD, and MD players are not included in the rooms, but they may be rented for a fee.
Daily Rental Charge
DVD player 3,150 yen CD&MD player 2,100 yen
- Are towels provided at the Sansen (hot spring)?
- Face towels and bath towels are provided.
- Are there roten-buro (open-air baths) and saunas?
- In the bathing area, we have a Japanese cypress bath and a stone bath.
We open the cypress bath to men and the stone bath to women on one day, and switch daily.
The open-air bath is available on the cypress bath side, but saunas are provided in both bathing areas.
- What kind of hot spring water is flowing?
- It is sulfate spring water.
- Can I wear a yukata (bathrobe / sleepwear) and slippers when walking to the baths?
- We ask that guests refrain from wearing a yukata outside their rooms.
However, bathrobes and slippers may be worn from the rooms to the hot spring baths, the Crystal Blue Club, and Bloom Spa.
- Are there ice machines?
- Yes, you may find an ice room next to the elevator hall on every floor.
- Is the parking lot free?
- The parking lots in the basement floor and outdoors are free and unreserved.
- If I check in late at night, will I be able to find a place to dine?
- You may order meals at the Japanese sake bar Toji Sanka until 11:30 p.m. Room service is also available.
- Are there vending machines for juice and cigarettes inside the hotel?
- Unfortunately, we do not have vending machines. However, you may find drinks in the mini bar in your room.
Cigarettes may be purchased at the Meltin' Pot (1st floor) from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. After business hours, they may be purchased at the front desk.
- Are there room safes?
- Yes, they are provided inside the closet in your room.
- Are there places where I can buy souvenirs and gifts?
- Yes, the Shopping Mall (1st floor) sells specialty items of Hokkaido and original products from Windsor, to name a few.
- Is it possible to use my cellular phone?
- DOCOMO and AU have excellent signal strengths, but Soft Bank users may have difficulty connecting at times.
- Is there a cash dispenser?
- No, we do not have any.
- Is there a beauty salon?
- Yes, there is. Please make your reservation with Bloom SPA Toya.
- How much is it to use the swimming pool?
- All guests can use the swimming pool at no cost.
Additional fee will be charged for rental equipment such as swimming suits.
*Free for Premier Style guests (Guests staying in Jr Suite or higher rated rooms)
- Do I need to make reservations for the shuttle bus and the limousine bus?
- Yes, for the shuttle bus to and from the JR Toya train station and Toya Hot Springs, please make reservations by 1 hour before.
For the airport limousine bus, please make reservations by 5:00 p.m. at least two days before your trip.
- What is the nearest airport? What kind of transportation is available from the airport to the hotel?
- The Shin Chitose (New Chitose) Airport is the closest airport.
The airport limousine bus, the limousine taxi, JR, and rental cars are available.
- What are the driving directions to the hotel?
- The nearest interchange is the Abuta-Toyako interchange.
It takes 30 minutes to the hotel via the Toyako Onsen interchange.
- Can I arrange a rental car service from the hotel?
- Certainly. Please make a reservation early as the rental car company is located some distance away from the hotel and arrangements may take time.
- What are the tourist spots around the hotel?
- The Toyako Onsen Gai (Toyako Hot Spring Town) is 20 minutes away.
Around Lake Toya, there are footpaths for leisurely walks and docks for pleasure boat rides.
Also, from the Toyako Onsen Gai, there is an Usuzan (Mount Usu) gondola and the Showa Shinzan Bear Ranch 5 minutes away by car.
- When is Toyako's Long Run Hanabi (Long Run Fireworks Display)? Can I see the fireworks from the hotel?
- From 4/28 through 10/31 (excludes the day of the Showa Shinzan Fire Festival), the fireworks display starts at 8:45 p.m. and continues for approximately 20 minutes.
Because the hotel is set atop a hill a little distance away from the Toyako area, you will be looking down at the fireworks.
The hotel also hosts a Fireworks Viewing Boat Tour. Please make a reservation if you are interested.
- What is the atmospheric temperature? What kind of clothing should I bring?
Month Average Temperature Notes Jan. -3℃ / 26.6°F Snowfall is less than in other regions. Winds are stronger along the Uchiura Bay. Feb. -4℃ / 24.8°F Daytime temperatures often drop below 0°C. Hooded winter wear, hats, and gloves are necessities. The coldest time of the year. Mar. 3℃ / 37.4°F Warm during the day but cool in the morning and evening. Apr. 6.7℃ / 44°F Monthly highs range from 15 to 18°C. A windbreaker is sufficient. May 11.8℃ / 53.2°F New greenery shrouds the Lake Toya area, and cherry and plum blossoms bloom at once. Sweatshirts are sufficient. June 16℃ / 60.8°F No seasonal rain fronts. The most refreshing and most habitable time of the year. July 18.4℃ / 65.1°F Warm during the daytime, so a t-shirt is adequate. Mornings and evenings may feel cooler, so bring along a cardigan or a sweatshirt. Aug. 21.9℃ / 71.4°F A time when many of Toya's specialties may be enjoyed. The busiest month of the year. Sept. 18.8℃ / 65.8°F After the Obon (Lantern Festival) period, mornings and evenings become cooler. Cardigans and sweatshirts are desirable. Oct. 14.2℃ / 57.6°F Warm during the daytime but mornings and evenings are chilly. Heaters are necessary. Prepare a light coat. Changing of the leaves peaks late in the month. Nov. 8.5℃ / 47.3°F Leaves finish changing color early in the month. Snow can be seen on mountain peaks. The first snow may fall towards the end of the month. Sweaters and light coats are typical attire. Dec. 3.4℃ / 38.1°F Snow will have fallen by the middle of the month. Lake Toya sees snow from the end of the month through January.
- Can I use the internet in my room? Do you have a business center? Do you rent out personal computers?
- A wireless LAN internet service is available from your room.
Unfortunately, a business center is not available.
Also, personal computers are not available for rental, so please bring your own.
If you do not have LAN cables, please contact the front desk.
It is available at no cost.
- Do you provide special services for birthdays (and anniversaries)?
- As part of your stay, we have a Birthday (or Anniversary) Plan.
We can also prepare cake (3,465 yen, tax and service charge included) and flower arrangements (3,150 yen, tax included), to name a few.
For more information, please consult us by phone or by e-mail.
- I'd like to ask about The Windsor (public information magazine).
- We publish this quarterly magazine every season.
Filled with information about each of our facilities and events, among other information, it is worth the read.
An annual subscription is available for 3,000 yen, but the magazine is sold for 960 yen per issue as well.
If you are interested, please contact us by phone or by e-mail.
- How can I make reservations for the golf course?
- We take reservations by phone between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Are there cancellation fees?
- No, there are no cancellation fees.
- Is it possible to play half a course or a course and a half?
- Yes. The rates are as follows.
Fees Half course 7,230 yen Full course 12,480 yen Additional half 1,680 yen
- Are rental clubs available?
- Yes, you may rent half a set or a full set.
Fees Half set 3,150 yen Full set 4,200 yen Additional half 1,680 yen
- Can spectators come along on the course?
- In general, we only allow registered players to go on the course.
- Can children play on the course with me?
- Yes. The rates for children are the same as for adults.
- Can I play on the course wearing cleated golf shoes?
- Do we have to play through 18 holes?
- In general, this course is to be played through 18 holes without a break after the 9th hole.
- Where can I send my golf clubs?
- You may send your golf clubs to the hotel's address.
Please make sure to write your check in date and the name of the guest.
- What are your business hours?
- Tee off starts at 7:30 a.m. and the final tee off time is 1 p.m.
The final tee off time may vary depending on the changing times of sunsets during the year.
Please ask the golf course staff for details.
- Am I allowed to walk from my room to the golf course wearing golf shoes with cleats?
- You may walk in shoes with soft cleats, but we ask that you refrain from walking in metal cleated shoes.
- Are there golf practice areas?
- No, we do not have practice areas.
- Is it possible to play alone?
- Yes, single players may play on the course.
- How many lifts are there?
- We have 2 lifts.
- How many courses do you have?
- We have 3 courses.
- Can I snowboard?
- Yes, snowboarding is available(from February 16, 2013).
- Are there slopes for children?
- We do not have slopes specifically for children, but since our courses are family-friendly, children may enjoy many of our courses.
- Do you have rental skis and ski wear for children?
- Yes. However, due to a limited number of sizes, skis, and ski wear available, we recommend that you make advance reservations.
- When are you open for business, and what are your business hours?
- We are open from late December through early March, from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Dates and times are subject to change due to the amount of snowfall, so please ask the ski area staff for information.
- Are there changing rooms and lockers?
- Yes, they are available.
- Where can I send my skis?
- You may send your skis to the hotel’s address. Please make sure to write the check in date and the name of the guest.
- What are the prices and menus?
- Prices start at 18,480 yen (tax and service charge included) per hour. (New prices effective from April 29, 2011)
Please refer to the Bloom Spa Menu on our website for more information.
- Are there age limits?
- We welcome guests from over 16 years of age.
- Is it necessary to make reservations?
- Yes, we take advance reservations.
- Are there cancellation fees?
- Yes. For cancellations made after 3 p.m. on the day before, a cancellation fee of 50% applies.
For cancellations on the day of the reservation, a cancellation fee of 100% applies.
- What should I wear from my room to the spa?
- You may wear a bathrobe and slippers.
- Are there any health considerations that I should be aware of?
- Women who are pregnant may not undergo our body treatments but may enjoy our facials and head treatments.
- Can men use Bloom Spa?
- Yes, men may use Bloom Spa.
- Do you have treatment rooms for two?
- Yes, we have rooms in which two guests may enjoy treatments side by side.
Please make your request with our Bloom Spa staff when you make reservations.
- When are your business hours?
- Bloom Spa is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last treatment ending at 7 p.m.).
- What outdoor activities are available?
- Nature trekking, canoeing, mountain biking, rafting, tennis, glass blowing, horse trekking, and Lake Toya motorboat riding are available.
- Do I need to make reservations?
- Yes, we take advance reservations.
- Are there cancellation fees?
- Yes. For cancellations made under the guest’s circumstances, cancellation fees are 50% of the activity fee when made one day before the day of the activity, and 100% of the activity fee when made on the day of the activity.
- Can children participate?
- Yes, but we require adult accompaniment for elementary school aged children.
- Are there any indoor activities?
- The Crystal Blue Club (swimming pool, athletic facility) and the glass blowing workshop may be enjoyed indoors.